If there is one thing most of us would love to have and flaunt, it will be fresh and clean teeth. People with Immaculate dentition generally have heightened confidence in themselves and their outward appearance and of course, they smile a lot. Wouldn’t you love to be one of such people? Wouldn’t you love to enjoy the privilege of such beneficial living every day? I’m sure you would. Well, it comes at the price of maintaining ideal dental hygiene, which will mean that owning a mouthwash dispenser will not be a matter of question to you.
Mouthwash will clean parts of your mouth that toothbrushes or flosses cannot reach, as well as give you strong teeth and improved oral health. While you practice good oral hygiene for health and style, your style must transcend to your mouthwash storage; your mouthwash needs to be stored with a stylish and impeccable mouthwash dispenser that will make your bathroom as look graceful as possible while providing you with as much convenience as possible.
In this article, we put together a litany of the top six mouthwash dispensers that you can store your mouthwash in.
Best 6 Mouthwash Dispenser Comparison 2020
Top 6 Mouthwash Dispenser Reviews 2020
1. 16-ounce Clear Glass Bottom with Stainless Steel Pumps
This device has a simple but classy design. It’s a clear bottle and you can see its content at any given time. Apart from being a mouthwash dispenser, it can be useful for many other things in places like the bathroom, kitchen, or even an office desk.
It is convenient to use and has a capacity of 16 fluid ounces, it dispenses 1/3 teaspoons per pump which is quite accurate. It can be used both domestically and commercially.
2. Manual Mouthwash Dispenser
While the Got Fresh Breath Mouthwash dispenser was designed with convenience and simplicity in mind, one look at it will tell you that a lot of thought went into its design; it was constructed to be self-standing or wall-mounted (which allows you to free space up in your bathroom counter). It also comes with a cup dispenser which can hold up to 120 cups and an installation kit. All of these features might make it seem gigantic, but the dispenser isn’t that large.
You can mount it anywhere around your sink for easy dispensing. Speaking of easy dispensing, the mouthwash dispenser was programmed to dispense just the accurate amount of mouthwash for a cup, which prevents wastage. Also, it comes with a free sample of mouthwash. Asides the fact that it only works with GFB mouthwash bottles, it’s a fantastic option, especially for large families.
3. Fifth Avenue Crystal Hamilton Mouthwash Bottle
The Fifth avenue crystal is just as functional as it is classy. It not only serves to improve your oral health but gives elegance to your bathroom counter. The top of the bottle doubles as a glass cup that mouthwash can be dispensed into.
The fifth avenue saves you a lot of space; the dimension of the base of the bottle is less than 3 by 3 inches. It can store up to 4.5 ounces of mouthwash and can be used both domestically and industrially. Interestingly, this product can also serve as a container for bath salts. It’s quite easy to maintain and like many other glass products, it requires just a warm wash and mild soap for cleaning.
4. Crystalize Perfect Measure Mouthwash Dispenser
Crystalize is a combination of elegance, practicality, and class. This device is incredibly accurate; it delivers the perfect amount of mouthwash without messy spills or splash and it gives your bathroom counter an elegant, aesthetic outlook. The stylishly and attractively designed crystal can store up to 32 fluid ounces. Part of the sleek design is a bottle head that hides the mechanical setup. It’s hard to find a better mouthwash dispenser than it.
This dispenser is a remarkably durable product. Although it is best suited for domestic use, it can be used industrially like in a dentist’s office. Asides from being somewhat overpriced it’s a peculiar dispenser with beautiful design and functions that keeps your counter mess-free.
5. eBun Mouthwash Dispenser
With a capacity of up to 37 ounces, the eBun Mouth wash dispenser solves the problem of frequent refilling, especially if you’re using it in a large family or corporate spaces. It features a sleek pump that dispenses the right amount of mouthwash after only two or three pumps. The glassware is free from calcium and lead which means that it is very safe for use. Also, durability is commendable.
The dispenser comes with a lifetime warranty; if at any point you are not satisfied with the product you can get in touch with the manufacturer and get a refund. Such confidence by the manufacturer; it’s only because it is hard to fault this device.
6. OXO Good Grips Pump Mouthwash Dispenser
If you’re looking for a dispenser that is space-effective while providing beauty and comfort, you’re looking for OXO Good Grips Pump Mouthwash Dispenser. Its design is such that it can hold your mouthwash bottle as well as improve the aesthetics of your counter space. It is handy and comes with a lid that serves as a cup.
A lot of thought went into the design of this product; it’s made with strong plastic material and a brushed nickel finishing. It is easy to clean and refill. It has a capacity of 12 ounces; it’s small, but it doesn’t take up space. It has a built-in valve so that mouthwash, once dispensed cannot re-enter the dispenser.
Types of Mouthwash Dispenser
Mouthwash dispensers vary in type as well as in functionality and aesthetics. These various types of mouthwash dispensers serve different purposes for your bathroom. One thing you cannot afford to neglect when choosing the type of mouthwash dispenser you want to purchase is the material. These are four types of mouthwash material you should consider.
- Crystal Mouthwash Dispenser: Crystal mouthwash dispensers are usually the most elegant mouthwash dispensers. They have sleek designs, which makes them an excellent choice if you’re looking to improve the aesthetic quality of your bathroom. But you have to handle them carefully; they break when they fall on hard surfaces. Because they’re stylish, they’re very suited for luxury hotel bathrooms. They can be used in a master bedroom if you’re looking for a decorative touch. Since the aim of the design is elegance and not storage, they have small capacity and require frequent refilling.
- Ceramic Mouthwash Dispenser: Ceramic mouthwash dispensers can either have sleek designs that serve decorative purposes or simple ones. They generally have a somewhat larger capacity than crystal dispensers, hence they require less refilling. Also, like crystal dispensers, they break when they fall on hard surfaces, so just as much attention needs to be paid to handling them. They usually come with a tap or a pump. Ceramic mouthwash dispensers can be an elegant addition to your bathroom.
- Glass Mouthwash Dispenser: Glass mouthwash dispensers tend to have simple yet appealing designs, so they can give your bath a cool decorative outlook. Their fragile nature means that they need to be handled properly and very carefully, so they don’t fall and break. Because glass mouthwash dispensers have large capacities, you don’t need to worry about refilling frequently. Glass materials are easy to clean and a glass mouthwash dispenser is no different. They are quite convenient to clean when the need arises.
- Plastic Mouthwash Dispenser: Plastic mouthwash dispensers are mostly cheap and cost-effective, but if you are looking for style and class, there are also very attractive and fashionable plastic mouthwash dispensers out there. They have just as most storage capacity and sometimes even more than glass dispensers and are also very easy to clean when necessary. A lot of plastic mouthwash dispensers can be mounted on the wall and they are the type of dispensers that are most likely to be found in a public place.
How To Pick The Best Mouthwash Dispenser
Some of the things you to consider when picking the best dispenser for your needs are:
- Material: it’s important to consider the material of the mouthwash dispenser you want to buy. Your best pick will be the one you can use and maintain with ease. It’s not recommended to go for a glass, crystal, or ceramic model if you usually have kids running around the house. These models although stylish and elegant, break easily and are more suited for luxury bathrooms. It’s better to have a plastic model in such homes.
- Budget: your pick of a dispenser is largely dependent on your price range. Plastic dispensers are generally cheaper, but could be expensive if sophisticated. Glass dispensers can be expensive, depending on its attractiveness. Ceramic dispensers have mid-range prices. It’s important to determine how much money you want to spend in relation to the functionality of what you’re buying.
- Capacity: how much mouthwash can the dispenser you want to buy hold? You have to buy what is suitable for your home. If you have a large family, a dispenser with large capacity, like the plastic or ceramic model will suffice. Otherwise, you could use the smaller capacity, sleeker models like crystal and glass, especially if your aim is luxury and style.
- Accuracy: this is another key feature in picking the best dispenser. Some dispensers are designed to dispense the specific amount of mouthwash you need in your cup. This saves you a lot of time and prevents unnecessary wastage. If you are a time-conscious individual, such units should be your pick.
- Dimension: the size of the space you want to mount the mouthwash dispenser determines largely the type of dispenser and you would buy. If you don’t have much space, you would have to go for dispensers with a smaller dimension. But if you have enough room, for example in a commercial space, you should go for the larger commercial models.
- Method of dispensing: some dispensers require that you pour the mouthwash directly into the cup from the container, while others have pumps. Some dispense a very accurate measure per time. if you can handle the first option without making a mess, you should go for it. Otherwise, go for the later options.
A mouthwash is certain to get rid of dirt and germs in your teeth that a toothbrush or floss can’t. In your quest for perfect oral health, you’ll need a mouthwash as well as a mouthwash dispenser. When you pick a model, do not settle for less, do not compromise. Pick one that satisfies your every need, both aesthetically and functionally, and make sure your pick provides you with comfort and convenience.
Table of Contents